Welcome to the Dekalb Pacers team.
The NAMI Walks event is NAMI Dekalb's primary fundraiser. Funds raised from the walk allows us to provide services to individuals and families impacted by mental health challenges free of charge. A few of the programs offered are listed below. Please support us by joining us on October 7th. If you are unable to join us please join as a virtual walker. Thank you for your support.
- NAMI Connection is a recovery support group program for adults living with mental illness.
- NAMI Connection groups offer a casual and relaxed approach to sharing the challenges and successes of coping with mental illness.
- All groups are confidential – participants can share as much or as little personal information as they wish.
- The NAMI Family-to-Family Education Program is a free, 12-week course for family caregivers of individuals with severe mental illnesses.
- The course is taught by trained family members
- All instruction and course materials are free to class participants
- Over 300,000 family members have graduated from this national program