NAMIWalks Inland Empire
Join us on October 28, 2017
Donate To This Event
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Diamond Valley Lake Marina, Hemet CA 92543
8:30 am Registration
10:00 am Pre-Walk Program
10:30 am Walk Begins
We Had a Fantastic Walk Day!
Thank you so much for being a part of NAMIWalks Inland Empire! We will be posting photos and videos soon. And you'll see the thermometer going up, as more checks are entered into our system.
You are wonderful Super Heros and we will WIN! The battle has begun and we must continue the fight to end discrimination and stigma in mental health.
Walk donations will be accepted through December 28th, either online or by mailing checks to: NAMIWalks IE, PO Box 716., San Jacinto, CA 92583.
If you were a registered Walk participant who raised or donated $100 or more and did not get your event T-shirt, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event supports the 6 NAMI affiliates in Riverside and San Bernardino
to be able to provide
free education and support groups to families and persons
who have mental health conditions
NAMI Ending the Silence is a program that educated youth in schools
about mental health conditions
HELP NAMI to reach High School students with the
Ending the Silence presentation on mental health. Many of us wish we had learned something about mental health conditions in high school as these are important years of our lives. This presentation can make a difference in the future of youth. Support NAMIWalks IE!!
You can make a difference!!
We all have the power to change the way the world see mental health!!
If you attended Please post your pictures at #NAMIWalksIE17 and Twitter @NAMIWalksIE
We will post the tee-shirt winner soon!
Thank you to our Honorary Co Chair's
San Bernardino County 3rd District Supervisor
AssemblyMember 60th District
Hemet City Council Member District 1
Note to Team Captains: Tell your team its not too late to collect donations
We have till Dec 28th 2017 to collect WALK monies so the NAMI groups can have support groups and education classes
- Use the Walk Day hashtags and post pictures!! #JoinTheMovement #IamStigmaFree #NAMIWalksIE17
- Any individual who raised $100 or more on their Individual Fundraising Page received a NAMIWalks Inland Empire t-shirt. You can still receive a shirt and other gifts.
- We had activities and live music prior to the Walk kick-off. We had fun activities for the kids, Drum Circles, entertainment, and more following the Walk!
- We served a lunch and provided drinks
- THANK YOU TO OUR VOLUNTEERS!!!!
- THANK YOU TEAM CAPTAINS!!!
- THANK YOU TO OUR WONDERFUL SPONSORS!!