Use GPS Address
266 Spicer Street Akron
Free parking in Lot 10
Enter Field House from Lot 10 through garage doors at rear
Check in begins at 8:30
Program at 9:30
Walk begins promptly at 10:00 (5 K= 2x around course).
Rain or Shine!
We will walk around the track indoors if weather is inclement.
- Please make sure that all of your team members have registered either electronically through the website, or through our paper registration pamphlets.
- Pick a time and meeting place to meet your team members. Arrange to get your team photo taken under the NAMIWalks Arch.
- Place all paper registration forms and offline donations in your Team Captain envelope and check in at registration for your entire team. Receive tshirts for your team members who have raised $100.00 or more.
- Distribute tshirts to those who have raised $100.00 or more.
Walkers registered on a team-
- Find your team captain. Have a designated time and meeting place.
- Your team captain will check you in at registration and give you your NAMIWalks t shirt if you have raised more than $100.00.
Walkers registered individually (not registered with a team)
- Check in at registration and receive a NAMIWalks tshirt if you have raised more than $100.00
Some of our festivities
Giveaways:get your NAMIWalks Temporary Tatoos. Visit our sponsor tables in the center of the Field House.
U of A nursing students conducting free anxiety sceenings
Kids: Make sure to stop by for pumpkin painting at the Kids table! Take your pumpkin home with you! Free fall crafts and giveaways while supplies last.
91.3 THE SUMMIT will provide broadcasting and music at the Walk-what better way to bring attention to our mission-Thank You Garrett Hart!
Local Musician Gerard Dusa
Steel Drum Corps from Summit Academy
Who Would Have Known
written and read by Jackie Slagle mother of Zach Slagle
Choices Social Center will provide fresh pastries and Dunkin’ Donuts at the food table
Starbucks Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Tea also at the food table
Dogs are permitted on the Walk route but are not permitted in the Field House
(Certified Service Dogs are permitted in the Field House)