NAMIWalks Your Way Upstate South Carolina
Join us on May 21, 2022
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Registration at 9:00 AM EST
Walk at 10:00 AM EST
Furman University Amphitheater
3300 Poinsett Highway
Greenville, SC 29613.
Participate in NAMIWalks your way
through social media.
The walk will begin at the Furman University Amphitheater
and will loop participants
around the lake.
The estimated distance is around 1.5-2 miles.
130 Industrial Drive, Suite A
Greenville, SC 29607
Important Walk Day Details:
- Registration/Check-in starts at 9:00 AM. Walk festivities will begin around 10:00 AM.
- The event will be held at the Amphitheater at Furman University (3300 Poinsett Highway, Greenville, SC 29613).
- The full route around the lake is 1.5-2 miles. Participants are welcome to walk it as many times as they’d like.
- Strollers, wheel chairs, wagons etc... are welcome!
- Leashed Dogs are allowed.
- Kids do need to be registered. You can register them online ahead of time or sign a waiver day of walk.
- Checks should be made out to NAMI Greenville.
- Credit card donations will be taken on walk day and you can also turn in cash/check donations!
- Any registered participant that raises $100+ will receive a NAMIWalks Your Way T-shirt. Sizes are first come, first serve and will be available at check-in.
Our event is rain or shine! It will be cancelled only in cases of severe weather conditions. If that is the case, we will post updates on the NAMI Greenville website, the walk website, our social media (@NAMIGreenville), and will send an email to all registered participants.
If you have any additional questions, reach out to Becca at [email protected] or Ebony at [email protected]
Opening Up to a New Day
On your feet, participants! Join us as we step into NAMIWalks Your Way 2022, which promises to be our most meaningful event ever. It’s a new day for mental health and we will embrace it together on May 21 at Furman University.
You won’t want to miss it — a vibrant gathering where inspiration can shine on all of us.
We’ll cheer each other on while raising our voices to be heard, united in our commitment to raise awareness of our cause, funds to drive NAMI’s free, top-rated programs, and build community in every sense of the word.
NAMIWalks Your Way will be here before you know it, so register today! Let's open up doors for everyone from every walk of life to have access to the mental health resources and community they deserve.
Mental Health for All — and Always