NAMIWalks Your Way Summit County
Join us on October 16, 2021
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Saturday, October 16, 2021
The Stile Athletics Field House at The University of Akron
289 S Union St, Akron, OH 44304
Check in: 8:30AM-!0:00AM
NAMI Summit County
150 Cross Street
Akron, OH 44311
We can't wait to see you again!
What is NAMIWalks Your Way?
On October 16, 2021, Join us in-person at The University of Akron Field House or join us virtually. NAMIWalks Your Way means instead of putting one foot in front of the other, you get to put one feat in front of the other: participants get to use their creativity, with the main rule that we continue to advance towards our goal by leaps and bounds.
Join us at The Stile Athletics Field House or be Creative
Creativity Rules: What participants are doing on event day
- Walking 7,000+ steps for a 5K their way
- Planning a craft day with their kids
- Holding a virtual bake-off with their team
- Practicing self-care with a favorite hobby: yoga, gardening, knitting
- Doing a 5K on the treadmill or stationary bike
- Creating a safe and socially distanced stroll in their neighborhood
Take photos and videos and share your activity on favorite social media with the link to your walk fundraising page and the hashtag #NotAlone. Together we can make a difference for people affected by mental illness,
The only limit of NAMIWalks Your Way is staying safe, healthy, and inspired. Share your ideas with us!
Remember: United, we insist on Mental Health for All.