NAMIWalks Your Way Delaware
Join us on May 22, 2021
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Saturday, May 22, 2021
Participate in NAMIWalks Your Way and share with us on social media
2400 West 4th Street
Wilmington, DE. 19805
Join us for A United Day of Hope
Our collective mental health needs are at their greatest now.
One in three U.S. adults reported experiencing depression or anxiety since the pandemic began. NAMI’s programs and advocacy are needed more than ever
What is NAMIWalks Your Way?
On Saturday, May 22, 2021, there will be a day of hope where participants spread awareness and open the conversation in their communities. NAMIWalks Your Way means participants get to use their creativity, with the main rule that we continue to advance towards our goal of raising awareness and funds. The choice is yours on how you want to participate.
What participants are doing on event day:
- Walking around a park or your neighborhood
- Creating signs to walk with
- Creating team t-shirts
- Going to a public park and holding a team yoga class
- Doing a 5K on the treadmill or stationary bike
- Holding a virtual team get together to talk about mental health
- Going live on your Instagram or Facebook and opening up the discussion
- Tuning into NAMI Delaware's Facebook for inspirational videos throughout the day - schedule to come soon!
Take photos and videos and share your activity on your favorite social media and tag @namidelaware. Sharing on social media is a great way for your followers to see they are not alone and it's okay to talk about mental health struggles. Together we can make a difference for people affected by mental illness.
Join our Facebook Event Page for more updates and interaction! https://fb.me/e/1dkybIMgv