Walker Web Pages
Your walker webpage is a customized webpage that is automatically created to share information about yourself and why you are walking, to allow others to make secure online donations on your behalf, and to track your fundraising progress. Others can access your page by receiving a link you send to them through fundraising emails (which can be sent directly from the website). You can also share it using social media links accessible on the website. Easy and Fun!
How to Find and Use your Web Links
Updating information and tracking your progress is easy!
- Under profile, click Edit Your Page to update your story, add pictures and include videos, as well as update your fundraising goal at any time. If you find you reach your goal early, challenge yourself by raising it higher.
- Remember to click Save Changes after every change.
- Your page will be active for 60 days after the walk.
- Walking again next year? Register using the same login. Your past donor information will be in the same account.
- Want to support an affiliate while walking? While registering, please select the affiliate you would like to support, for Team Captains and Individual Walkers not on Teams.
- You will receive an email notification each time an online donation has been made on your behalf. You can also track your progress, thank your donors and message new donors through your page.
5. How do I add offline donations to my webpage?
When you are logged into the system, you have a menu bar across the top. Click on the “Donations” button and then click “Add Offline Donations” to add an offline donation to your page. Here is a sheet with the steps!
6. Help! Someone has written something inappropriate or private in their donation message or on the message board. How do I remove this text?
Contact your local Walk Manager immediately!
7. Someone has made a donation to me but I do not see it on my walker webpage.
The donations may be listed by donor name or Anonymous. If you know that someone has made a donation on your page, try clicking
Refresh or Reload in your browser. If it still does not appear, check the privacy settings at the bottom of the Edit your Page section of your walker webpage. You may also contact your local Walk Manager for assistance.
8. I see duplicate donations on my webpage from the same person. Might this be an error?
If you suspect an error has occurred, please contact your donor to confirm. Once confirmed, please contact your local Walk Manager.
9. I want to thank my donors. Where can I obtain their email or mailing address?
In the “Donations” area of your menu bar, look at your Donations Received and you can send a thank you to your donors. Here is a page to help you thank you donors click here.